Are you worried about how you can easily set up or operate your iPhone?
Are you thinking of how you can access all the beneficial features on your iPhone 11 or 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max?
All the solutions to confidently operate your iPhone to satisfaction with full of joy in yout heart have been gathered into this easy to read and understand iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max User Guide (3 in 1) that will make you become a professional user of your iPhone.
The steps of solving simple and difficult problems on your iPhone were fully back-up with several screenshots, hints, facts, and new tactics solutions.
More so, as for Dummies and Beginners, there are many simple “step by step” problem-solving approaches to completely provide you endless benefits.
For Senior iPhone User, this iPhone manual is an inevitable guide for you to get more resolving skills in solving many complicated operational challenges on your iPhone with ease. Some of what you will learn are:
- How you can set up your iPhone and start working
- How you can change the default lock screen and home screen wallpaper to your lovely Selfie wallpaper.
- How you can identify problems and solve them
- How you can choose correct Backup for your iPhone Update
- How you can Update iOS 11 to iOS 13.
- How you can transfer documents from Android to your iPhone
- How you can solve iPhone Hanging or Malfunction.
- How you can protect and increase your iPhone Battery life-span
- How you can Improve the Efficiency, Speed, and Quality of Video Recording and Professional Photographs.
- How you can create more customized Apps in the Control Center
- How you can send Audio on AirPlay Speaker
- How you can activate AirDrop to receive Video and Audio from other iPhone(s).
- How you can quickly make Emergency Call when it is necessary on your iPhone
- How you can choose correct ringtones for calls, messages, alert in Sound & Hepatic.
- How you can make FaceTime Conference Call
- How you can divert calls to Voicemail or answer two calls at a time.
- How you can move from Message Chat to Audio Call or Video Call.
- How you can use customized Animoji for Audio Imessage or Video Call
- How you can edit your Photo and make Slow Motion Video
- How you can perfectly take clean and clear Panorama Photos and Special Burst Shots.
- How you can make Calls and send Dictated Messages through Siri.
- How you can effectively use Night Mode, Flash or Night Shift
- How you can Customize Animoji for Video Call, FaceTime, Audio iMessage, and other Exciting Uses.
- General Setup of Siri, Safari, Message, Phone, Camera, Mail… and many other Apps
- How you can Create, Change, or Recover Lost Apple ID, Face ID, iCloud, Passcode… and many others.
There are a lot more tips on how you could upgrade old iOS version to latest compatible iOS version on your old iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, or XS Max.
Hit on the “Buy Now” button to get a copy of the Inevitable Guide